Missouri Flat Pet Clinic is a complete veterinary clinic, providing services to help keep your best friend as healthy and happy as possible.
WELLNESS AND PREVENTATIVE SERVICES:
We offer health care that promotes the best life for your pet, including :
• Wellness/Annual Exams
• Puppy Wellness Package
• Kitten Wellness Package
• Dental Services
• Monthly Heart-worm/Internal Parasite Prevention
• Monthly Flea and Tick Prevention
• Microchip Your Pet
Whether your pet needs basic spaying or neutering, more advanced procedures, or even emergency surgery, our priority is that the highest and most current standards of care are followed. Dr. Robinson has over 20 years of experience as a veterinary surgeon.
• Orthopedic Surgery
• Mass Removals
• Bladder Surgery/Stone Removal (cystotomy)
• Stomach/Intestinal Surgery (enterotomy/gastrotomy)
• Ophthalmic Services
When your pet is ill, a thorough diagnostic workup may be necessary to identify a definitive diagnosis and select the best treatment options.
• Radiology and Ultrasound
• Laboratory Services
• Allergy Testing
During regular office hours, when patients come to the hospital critically ill or with life-threatening emergencies, they get the immediate attention they need.
DIETARY AND BEHAVIORAL COUNSELING:
Counseling on diet and behavior can be given during your pet’s visit to Dr. Robinson, or he may refer you to a specialist.
• Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance, and performance.
• Behavioral Counseling: Dr. Robinson may suggest remedies to help alleviate excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling, or aggression. Depending on the behavior and its severity, he may refer your pet to a trainer or behavior specialist.